|123 Sesame Street|
|Elsewhere, ZZ 98765-4321|
|2007 July 31|
|Hon. Dave Reichert|
|1223 Longworth House Office Building|
|Washington DC 20515|
Dear Representative Reichert:
I'm writing to urge you to impeach President George W. Bush.
Charges against Mister Bush could include:
- He has conducted illegal,
un-warranted surveillance on American citizens.
This violates the Fourth Amendment & FISA.
- He has refused the right of due process
to prisoners in Guantanamo Bay & elsewhere.
This violates the Sixth & Seventh Amendments.
- He has approved of the torture of these
prisoners, again in violation of the Eighth Amendment.
- He has approved of the kidnapping &
transportation of people to secret prisons.
- He invaded Iraq, a country which did not attack
us & did not pose a threat to us.
- He has abused "executive privilege".
- He has used signing statements as if to
create law. (The executive branch doesn't
These crimes are serious. They surpass party
loyalty. It is your duty to impeach George
Thank you for your time,
Gene Michael Stover